Get Your Pink On

Who doesn’t love to wear pink?! If you’re a pink fanatic like me, you can show your support for breast cancer awareness by sporting your pink gear all month long! October is national breast cancer awareness month, so break out your pink and show your support!

Looking for super cute pink gear? Shop Komen has fabulous clothing! Not only does this clothing line elude pink, all the proceeds go directly back to breast cancer research, such as Susan G Komen. I had the opportunity to wear some of my favorites from Shop Komen on Daytime Tri-Cities!



The show aired live while Komen representative, Kevon, and I talked about Shop Komen and the upcoming Tri-Cities Race for the Cure.




This coming Sunday is the Tri-Cities TN/VA Race for the Cure! I am so excited to be volunteering at the Survivor Tent and as well as kicking off the Kid’s Dash! I can’t wait to wear my pink and see the community supporting this fabulous cause!

Jurnee Carr

Comments

Popular Posts