VA and MD Int'l Pageant

It was a nice change to be sitting at the judges table as I judged the Pre-Teen and Jr. Teen Virginia International the other weekend! Pageant weekend was so exciting and I had an absolute blast meeting all the contestants! It was tough not to crown every single one of the outstanding young ladies!


I also got to catch up with Rebecca Crosen-Mrs. Virginia International 2011, Sandra Bryan-Grier-Mrs. Maryland International 2011, Deshauna Barber-Miss Virginia International 2011, Margo Huffman-Miss Teen Maryland International 2011, and my sister queen, Ciji Dodds-Miss International 2011 and former Miss Maryland International 2011. Needless to say, there was a lot of royalty!


"Crown Crazy!"

As Ciji and I were posing to take a photo, our crowns "clanked" together! It caused us to break out in laughter!

Mrs., Miss, Teen & Pre-Teen Virginia International 2011!



One of the best things about wearing a crown is being able to use it as on open door to reach out to others. These two little girls were so full of energy and it was a blessing to be able to meet new friends. As soon as I handed her my autographed photo, she started dancing around the hallway! I love my job!
DeShawn Shepard, VA and MD International pageants director, did an amazing job with the pageant; she truly treated me like “royalty”!


Congrats and best wishes to the new 2012 Virginia and Maryland queens!

Jurnee Carr

Comments

Popular Posts