How International Changed Me

The International pageant system is amazing in so many ways. It brings people closer and builds new friendships. It provides a sisterhood with girls from all over the world with so many things in common. Most of all, it changes us for the better. Since becoming a part of the International family I have developed more responsibility, work ethic, punctuality, and even better study habits. Because of our time competing and preparing to compete, the International girls will be prepared for job interviews from how to dress to how to speak. In addition to job interviews, we will have no problem speaking in public. I know we will work hard for anything and everything we do.


I appreciate everything the system does for us. Although my year has just begun, I will never forget the skills International Pageants has instilled in me and will continue to instill in classes to come. To the International Class of 2015, I am so proud of every single one of you and I hope to see you all again. To the International Class of 2016, you are in for a treat. I cannot wait to meet all of you and watch you grow.

“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible.” - Audrey Hepburn

Jules Fletcher
Miss Teen International 2015

Comments

Popular Posts