#ChooseLove

We all want to be happy, it's a natural desire in us. The problem is - how we go about trying to find that "happiness"... We look for happiness in a grade, a diploma, a college, a spouse, children, in money, a car, a new home.. Maybe even a crown?

But true happiness can only be found when living a life

"Building families through the power of love, until there are no more abandonments."

Or in short, “#chooselove.”

That is my “purpose!”
But what exactly does that mean?

I feel very honored to represent my platform. It's something that my family and I, have devoted our lives to. We literally, left our home, family and friends to pursue this. We moved to WY to make a difference, and we hit the ground running.

First of all, I didn't choose my platform, it chose me. That sounds cheesy, but honestly, love chose me first on a cross. So now, I live to love others.

Now, more than ever, we need a message of love - Desperately! With all the hate, and violence, there is only one answer: LOVE!!

As Martin Luther King said, "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."

It makes sense, it is the ONLY universal language in the world - LOVE!!

Grasp the enormity of that!! Love IS the answer.

Not only is it universal, but it goes full circle from birth back to the birth of your children, to the birth of their children and so on..

From working with babies, to children, to teens, even bullies. Then to adulthood, to marriages, back to birth, and then last to families and back to their kids, and their kid’s kids.. And so on.

It covers EVERY disease, love is the answer! Help raise awareness, and fundraise because you choose love, you choose to live a life to bless others.

I didn't grasp the greatness of this until it was revealed to me. I've been living this life, and doing these things, not realizing how it was so perfectly orchestrated, for this purpose, and this time, in my life!

To be my "platform" this day in age. And its something I've been doing for almost 10 years, not even knowing it! It was just who we were, as a family, we wanted to be living examples to our children. Ya'll I could not have planned this. Not this perfectly, I am NOT that smart.

So what DOES it mean?

"Building families through the power of love"

Well it starts at birth, working to prevent the abandonments of babies. Millions of babies are being abandoned on a global level, and that includes the US. In the last 7 days 3 babies were found abandoned in the US!

My husband and I fully committed our lives to this cause in 2008 when we built (fully- funding) 3 orphanages in Honduras.

We work with children, teens, and young adults on a weekly basis: feeding them, teaching them, mentoring. Teaching them how to stand up against bullying, how to "love" a bully. About dating, about the meaning of true love, about abstinence. To honor your parents and teachers. Teaching inner strength, to love yourself, and lastly, to living a life of purpose through volunteerism. Live to give!

Working with couples, training couples on the power of love. Teaching that love conquers all, and how to make your marriage last.

To training parents how to become better parents. How to love your children in the way they receive love. Ways to invest into their dreams and goals, and how to nourish their weaknesses into strengths.

Sometimes it's helping families adopt, or to foster, training them, and walking along side them.. Talking with them about our experiences as a foster/adopting family.

Living a life of purpose. One life to live, one life to give!

And THAT is my platform, that is what it means to "Build families through the power of love".

Fully I live, fully I give.

#chooselove

Priscilla

Comments

Popular Posts