A very wise man once said:
“It's kinda fun to do the impossible”- Walt Disney
And quite honestly, I agree with him. I hope this post serves as some type of inspiration for you. I recently saw this quote and it made me think about what I had accomplished. Most people are their worst critic, and for me this couldn't ring more true. I have spent so many days thinking about what I need to do to be better and have struggled to realize what I had already accomplished. To my fellow overachievers- this does not mean you are bragging about yourself, you can give yourself some credit for what you have done. I understand this may be difficult because I have struggled with it myself.
So, take a moment to grab a pen and paper… perfect, now we are all on the same page. Follow these steps with me, we are going to make a web:
1. Write Your Name in the Middle in a circle
2. Write three words you would use to describe yourself (that branch off)
3. Now ask yourself why you chose those words... (keep adding branches)
4. How old are you? What is something you have accomplished during those years?
( New Branches) descriptive
5. How many people have you been able to help/touch? How have you done so?
6. Now write something you want to accomplish that you think is impossible…
7. Put your pen down… and think for a minute
8. Look back at all you have done
9. Realize that the impossible thing actually isn't that far fetched ( Why?! because you are amazing like that )
10. Do one thing RIGHT NOW that will help you reach that “Impossible” Goal
Look at what you have already done today! It’s pretty cool what we can do in just 24 hours. I hope this has served as some kind of inspiration for you! Remember things aren't really as impossible as they seem.
Example Below! Please make your own Webs and share them with me on social media using #intlpageants and #missteenintlgoalweb
"Success is not measured by what you accomplish but by the opposition you have encountered and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds." -Orison Swett Marden
Miss Teen International 2016