Christmas in Texas

This Christmas with my family was wonderful! Both of my brothers are living in Texas right now, so we all got to be together for the special day! On Christmas Eve we went to church then came home & watched "It’s A Wonderful Life". My family watches this movie together every Christmas Eve, & I just love it! Always gives us the “warm fuzzies” that Christmas requires. Then we all crowd around the couch while my Dad reads "Twas the Night Before Christmas". This may not seem that impressive, but if you knew that my older brother is 30, I’m 27, & my younger brother is 24, it might be a little more shocking! We used to all fit in my dad’s chair, but now we have to use the couch!

On Christmas morning, we set our alarms so we can run downstairs & see what Santa has brought us! (Oh yes, Santa still visits our house!!) Then we take turns opening presents from each other. I absolutely love Christmas with my family, & I plan to continue our traditions with my own family someday! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas like we did!

Ashley Smith

Comments

Popular Posts