Princess Closet


Next month, I will have the pleasure of attending an event put on by Princess Closet in Chicago, Illinois. Princess Closet is an organization that International Pageants works with to help “make prom a reality” for girls from disadvantaged households.

The Princess Closet collects donated dresses & accessories so that the girls may come & shop for that perfect look at no cost to them! I remember my prom in high school & that ever important Prom Dress, & I am so happy to be able to be a part of their mission.

Miss International State Winners will have the opportunity to donate a dress (or two!) at orientation during their week in Chicago before competing for the title of Miss International. I hope you will all remember to donate! I know the girls will really appreciate it!

Ashley Smith

Comments

Popular Posts