The Journey

“Man's extremity is God's opportunity.” -Lord Belhaven. It’s more than rhinestones, fancy gowns, and a head full of hairspray. It’s an opportunity. We are blessed with countless opportunities every single day. As Miss Teen International I know that there are an infinite number of opportunities waiting for me to seize. I plan on utilizing every single one and molding them to have a positive outcome for animals and people everywhere.

A new line of jewelry will be on my website in the 3rd week of September. All jewelry is only $5 and buying 5 or more items = free shipping! Please check out www.jurneesjourney.org to see the latest Paws and Claws Jewelry and make a difference fashionably! I also have a children’s book in the works. I would like to see it published with proceeds going directly back to the animals. Being on the Youth Advisory Board for The Humane Society of the United States has opened up so many doors for Jurnee’s Journey. Therefore, I plan on working even more closely with the HSUS, advocating and educating across the nation.

As an International Pageant titleholder, I am proud to be affiliated with the American Heart Association. As a state titleholder, I volunteered with my local AHA at their Heart Ball and Heart Walk. Now as a national titleholder, I plan on advocating for Go Red on a national level.

My dream is to travel internationally as much as Go Red and The Humane Society of the United States will allow! I am ecstatic to commence my reign and see what God has in store!

Jurnee Carr

Comments

Popular Posts