Welcome to Dothan!

Every girl deserves to feel like princess and that’s exactly how I felt during my photo shoot with Clay and Joey! When I walked through the front doors of The Competitive Image it was as though I had entered a world of taffeta, seed beads and lace.  It was sheer perfection!

However, the road to Dothan wasn’t such fun.  While at the airport, one of the worst thunderstorms this season, passed through the D.C. area.  The last thing that I wanted was to be on a plane during a thunderstorm, but I also didn’t want to miss my plane.  As the hours went by it became apparent that my flight would be delayed, if not cancelled.  I immediately knew that I would probably miss my connecting flight in Atlanta.  I kept my fingers crossed, but by the time I made it to Atlanta, I had missed my flight and I had to stay in Atlanta overnight. Bummer!
When I finally arrived in Dothan the next morning, I was teeming with excitement and ready to get started.  The first thing that I saw when I walked in was the entire section of clothes and accessories just for me!  Each look was fresh and dynamic!  Clay got to work on my hair and make up and a blur of hair spray and AB stones later, I felt and looked like a billion bucks! 
The photo shoot was everything that I imagined it would be and more!  I can’t thank everyone enough for such an amazing opportunity and I can’t wait to share the photos with all of you. 
Best,
Ciji

Comments

Popular Posts