Speedway Children’s Charities Track Walk


Last weekend I participated in the Speedway Children’s Charities Track Walk at Bristol Motor Speedway in Tennessee. Since its start in 1992, the Bristol Chapter of Speedway Children’s Charities has raised over $6.5 million dollars to benefit local children’s-based organizations.


With NASCAR driver #6, David Ragan.

I was asked to kick-off the race with NASCAR driver David Ragan. He was so cool! It was an honor to meet a NASCAR driver. After we welcome the crowd, we all made our way over the world’s fastest half mile track and began our walk! We stopped for photos along the way and got to see what goes on inside the pit crew area.

My little brother, Daxx, and little sister, Jaecee Rae, tagged along as well.

It was a steep climb up the sides of the track! I must give credit to all NASCAR drivers; it was tough for me to walk up the hill, let alone drive 150 mph on it!

Jurnee Carr

Comments

Popular Posts