Thank You Class of 2012

 As we begin the oh so anticipated 2013 competition week, I can't help but think of all of the wonderful people that have played such an important role in my life throughout this year.

A chaperone told us that often times, the girl that feels the most lonely at the end of the week is the girl with the crown. However, in my case, this statement was far from true.

The Class of 2012 was full of vivacious, confident, beautiful, and truly genuine young ladies. The friends I made last year have been my biggest support system throughout the year. I distinctly remember being afraid that no one would want to talk to me at the Coronation Ball.

However, ALL of my precious friends were so excited for me! Their reaction spoke volumes about the type of ladies they are. It has been such an honor to represent the Class of 2012. I will forever treasure the friendships we made!

All my love,
"Alabama"

Comments

Popular Posts