Positivity

I am constantly striving to see the positive in all aspects of my life, but it is not always easy. My life – and all of our lives- is filled with challenges that make it difficult to stay positive all the time. However, when times are tough, I know that being positive and making the best of whatever situation I am in, makes even the most challenging circumstances easier to handle. Teaching myself that positivity is a choice has been one of the greatest decisions I have made for myself. Now when I find myself in a bad situation, I know that I have to look for the good. Sometimes bad things happen, but it is up to me how I will react to it.


Once we start thinking more positively, we will find that we have to make it a priority to reinforce these thoughts in ourselves. You have to tell yourself, “I did a great job.” This will help you have the confidence it takes to succeed. Tell yourself, “I am awesome!” Because you are! We can use our positivity to radiate to our peers to also be optimistic. Remember, being positive is not just a nice way to live, it is the way to live!



“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible.” – Audrey Hepburn

Jules Fletcher
Miss Teen International 2015

Comments

Popular Posts