Moving Mountains


I recently traveled to New York and met with the National Safe Haven Alliance... All in hopes to get a proclamation from our President declaring April National Baby Safe Haven Awareness Month.

This seemed like an impossible feat, but I kept reminding myself, “with God all things are possible.”

In order for you to understand, I need to give you a little back-story. For eight years, President Bush, announced April Baby Safe Haven Awareness Month. However, that ended when the next President took office.

So when we approached this, we were hopeful, but we knew it would be “an act of God,” and He can move mountains.

We were preparing to fight for it, we reached out to all 50 state's governors for their support. And I'm proud to say, we were able to get proclamations from EVERY STATE!! And I was able to personally get a proclamation from my Governor Matt Mead.

We were prepared to present all 50 states proclamations before the Senate and the President, thinking that we would have to state our case and fight for it.

Well…...God fought for it. We literally had to do nothing. We head out there, and come to find out, the proclamation from the President was signed and ready, and waiting for us!!

What!!??

“How? Huh? Are you talking about us?? National Safe Haven Alliance??”

God had made a way. We didn't have to do anything, I didn't have to worry, or fret...He had this!

Was I a little disappointed?

NOT AT ALL! I was so relieved. But so very grateful.

We had a fundraiser/celebration planned for that evening, and it was the greatest. We had over 300 people, that I had the privilege to speak to and present the proclamations to. It turned out being one of the greatest appearances, because we were all celebrating a great victory.


Remember, whatever endeavor, no matter the situation, God has this! And with Him, all things are possible!

I'm your Mrs International reminding you-

TO CHOOSE LOVE,

Priscilla

Comments

Popular Posts