3 Things Every Pageant Girl Needs


I’ve been in pageants for 15 wonderful years! This journey has taken me on adventures I never fathomed. I look back on the countries I’ve visited, people I’ve been humbled to meet, and children I’ve been blessed to serve… sometimes I think, “Wait, this is my life? How?” Being Miss International is the best job I could imagine and I love what I get to do. With all these experiences, I’ve learned a few best practices that really play into my everyday success and efficiency.

There are quite a few items that always travel with me and go to each city I visit. I depend on them to help me be the best Miss International I can be. I’ve taken my long list of “must haves” and narrowed it down. Today I want to share with you all 3 items that every pageant girl needs!

1. An Organized Calendar

My calendar keeps me sane. Without it, I’d be running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I use Apple Calendars. Each facet of my life (Personal, Work, Miss International) has a different color. I also share my calendar with my handsome man so that he knows where I am for safety reasons. My day is planned down to the minute and I really love it that way. This calendar allows me to really prepare for what’s ahead and efficiently use my time. I don’t know how people keep all their commitments in their head. For me, there are too many moving pieces and nothing can get dropped.

2. Hair, Skin, and Nail Vitamins

As Miss International, my hair and make-up is done 6 days out of the week. That’s a lot of heat and damage to my hair. It’s also a lot of product on my face. I keep my nails done with OPI’s Gel “Put It In Neutral.” Needless to say, I put my body through a lot. The vitamins help my body recover from everything I put it through. I truly see the difference when I use vitamins versus when I don’t. Find the supplement that’s right for you! I already have to take a few other medications/vitamins in the morning - so I prefer a chewable vitamin for this aspect of my nutrition!

3. A Comfortable Pair of Nude Heels

Nude heels go with everything. Literally, you cannot go wrong with them. When in doubt, nude heel it out! I am not the tallest person in the world, so I really love that nude heels make my legs look longer and leaner. I would encourage you to find one ride-or-die pair and take them with you whenever you travel for events. When you’re comfortable and really love them - you’ll be excited to wear heels! I am a huge fan of Tippy Tops and Jessica Simpson Shoes. Both go with me everywhere!

You’re a rockstar, beautiful! Use these three items to make your year count and look fabulous along the way!

Redefining Beauty Worldwide,

Amanda Moreno
Miss International 2016

Comments

Popular Posts