Your Story


This year has been incredible, so many “firsts” for me: I won my first International title, this was my first time co-hosting a TV show, we’ve moved ( not a first, but a big change), we left our youth group, we struck oil (seriously, a first for our personal finances) among so many more things that have happened. But it wasn’t always this easy, things were really hard for a long time.

I was sitting next to this young girl on the airplane, on my way back from Orlando last week. She was so intrigued with my life that she asked a dozen questions. One conversation led to another, and to another, and before we landed, (3 hours later) she knew every trial, storm, valley, dessert, and every heart ache I had been through. (Apparently, I’m an open book..If you just ask me.)

By the time we landed, she was teary eyed, encouraged, motivated and ready to conquer the world.

To the “outside world” it seems like my life is perfect. And that may be the case (some days) but I can assure you, I’ve been through more than most, at my age. I dont have the “perfect marriage,” my kids can be just as rambunctious as any, and we go through trials almost daily.

But the difference is, I talk about it.

When we talk about the things we’ve gone through, our struggles, our heart breaks, our sucessess, our failures and our victories, we help one another. It helps us to know that someone has gone through the same struggles, it encourages us. I’ll never understand why someone would go through a struggle on their own. That doesn't make any sense to me! It not only helps you, but it helps others. Don’t be ashamed of your story, it will inspire others!

I'm your Mrs International reminding you-

TO CHOOSE LOVE,

Priscilla

Comments

Popular Posts