The Joy of Adoption Gets Another Spotlight

Update: The article is live!!! http://thepageantplanet.com/closeup-with-mrs-international-2010-shannon-devine.html

---

I was contacted last week to “share my story” with others via the Pageant Planet. I have been incredibly blessed as Mrs. International! I have had the opportunity to grace the covers of many magazines, radio shows, etc. My hope is that I have reached at least one family in need of support and encouragement!

My interview with lead journalist, Candace Howard is now complete! Stay tuned for the entire story! I’m sure she’ll include a photo or two of Miss Magic!

Thank you Candace! I appreciate your interest in highlighting my year as Mrs. International. www.thepageantplanet.com
 Until next post, remain blessed!
Shannon

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts