Visiting The Competitive Image

I had such a great time in Dothan at The Competitive Image! I have never been able to go into a store devoted to “pageant clothes” and try on so many beautiful things. Joey has a great eye for what will look good on me and what I will like – he was right on with everything! I would LOVE to share pictures of what I bought, but I think it should be a surprise, so….


I was pleasantly surprised when I walked in, and I was taken back to Clay’s studio and asked, “Do you notice anything??” There was my picture on the wall! I was selected as one of the pictures they chose to blow up for the studio – what a wonderful compliment!


I can’t thank Joey & Terry enough! I walked away with some more fantastic Clay Spann make-up as well. A wonderful visit & well worth the 8 hour round trip drive & plane ride to get there!!



Ashley Smith

Comments

Popular Posts