The Camera Loves You!

After an 8 hour car ride of singing Disney songs, I reached the most glamorous town in the south, Dothan, Alabama. A mere three weeks after being crowned Miss Teen International 2011, it was time to work it in front of the camera with the incredibly talented Clay Spann. We spent morning to evening working on a variety of looks to best capture what the title of Miss Teen International truly is.

We had such a fun day full of laughs and hairspray. Clay tried many different looks on me and we had a blast on the set! Clay made me feel like a gazillion bucks!
 
After all the photos, I headed over to meet with Joey Rutherford at The Competitive Image to try on some stunning dresses that I will be wearing throughout my year. I love trying on gowns so we had fun playing dress-up!

(L-R) Terri, Joey, Janet, me, Mary, Clay

Janet Bolin, Mrs. International 2011, had her photo shoot the day after mine. It was such a pleasure to meet her. I am so blessed to share reigns with you! International Pageants Director, Mary Richardson, was on set as well. I love this woman! She has a heart of gold and I cannot be more honored to be her titleholder.

Another special treat at the photo shoot was seeing Terri again! She has a passion for fashion and I absolutely love working with her!



Being a part of the 2011 Official International Photo Shoot was an experience of a lifetime that I will hold near and dear to my heart. I am estatic to release these photos to the world! If you are ready for the incredible work of Clay Spann, check out www.clayspann.com and book your photo shoot today!
Jurnee Carr

Comments

Popular Posts