Outlook Ahead

I will be heading to Richmond International Raceway this weekend followed by a quick trip to NYC for a special appearance with the American Heart Association, then on to Chicago for the Grand Opening of the new NASCAR Car Wash in Romeoville, Illinois with Trevor Bayne and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. We will be filming a “Ricky vs. Trevor Challenge” at the NASCAR Car Wash so look for that to be released at roushfenwayracing.com. Also, a portion of the proceeds from car wash sales on Thursday 9/15 will be donated to The NASCAR Foundation.

After my Chicago adventure, I have the honor of being a guest speaker at the Krispy Kreme General Manager’s Leadership Meeting in Charlotte following by a guest tour guide for the group at the NASCAR Hall of Fame on Wednesday 9/21. As if hot, fresh, melt-in-your-mouth delicious donuts aren’t enough, I am thrilled to have my sister queen, Mrs. South Carolina International, Elizabeth Malvasia, join me with the Krispy Kreme gang. Many might not know, but Krispy Kreme has championed the fundraiser called "Drive for 45" which raises funds to send at least 45 children to attend camp at Victory Junction. To date, thanks to the generosity of so many customers, they've raised over $700,000.

Later this month week, I’ll be volunteering at the Victory Junction half marathon-5k walk/run in Randleman, NC. If you are interested in participating, I invite you to sign up today at runtovictory.org. That same day, after my run (and shower) I'll be heading back down to Charlotte to walk the runway for Charlotte Fashion Week. Vitamins, daily workouts and prayers hopefully will keep me going. Stay tuned for some great photos!

Janet Bolin

Comments

Popular Posts