Top 10 Must Have Beauty Products

As Mrs. International I get asked by coworkers and clients. "what are some of your favorite beauty products."  As a former lifeguard and water baby, I am much more mindful of taking care of my skin as I get older.  I'm always happy to share my "secrets" because we can always learn from one another, so below is a quick list of my top 10 must have beauty products. 

Top 10 Must Have Beauty Products
10. Clarins Sun Veil SPF 45.  For those who have sensitive skin, burn easily or just want to prevent sun damage, this is the ticket.  It soaks into my skin instantly, is non-greasy and lasts all day.  I’ve tested this at all of the race tracks we go to were the sun can punish your skin, i.e. Phoenix, Cali, Hometead and Texas.  I recommend rubbing the excess on the backs of your hands once you’ve applied to your face and neck.

9. Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser.  Does the trick every time to gently remove my make-up and it smells wonderful.

8. Clarisonic (Thank you again, Stephanie.)  For that extra umph to get your skin looking stunning, there is nothing better than this little beauty secret.

7. Bliss Super Minty Soap+Scrub.  This invigorating scrub travels well due to the tub packaging and is the perfect pick-me-up.

6. Bliss Hot Salt Scrub.  Very stimulating for sore legs and feet…I highly recommend trying or giving it as a gift to your girlfriends.

5. Redken All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner.  Between the gym, outdoor elements and traveling, my hair loves these products.

4. Sally Beauty Lip Inflatrion Extreme in Sheer Bare.  Just enough color to enhance your lips and plumping to make you look like you had injections - without the needle.

3. Philosophy.  Hope in a tube, Hope in a jar and When hope is not enough are my daily must-haves. 

2. Supersmile.  Those who know me can back me up when I say “I’ve tried everything” to the point where my teeth are too sensitive to even think of placing another whitening strip near my mouth.  Thanks to Stephanie for letting the contestants sample this amazing product at the Mrs. International pageant.  I now only use this professional whitening toothpaste and accelerator because it works and my teeth love it.

1. Clay Spann Cosmetics.  The all day nourishing ingredients make a huge difference in the texture and condition of my skin.  My skin loves all of the products especially the Picture Perfect Foundation and Face Kit.

Janet Bolin

Comments

Popular Posts