Workout Playlist

I can’t live without my iPod! Wherever I go, it goes.   As I prepared for Nationals I developed a playlist that I entitled “Radar.” Why did I call it “Radar?”  Because when I set a goal, achieving that goal is the only thing that is on my Radar.  Everything else is ancillary.  When I first started the playlist, it was difficult to pick workout songs that had a great beat and put me in a fun mood.  Just in case you are struggling to do the same, here is a peak at my playlist. In no particular order, here are my top 25 songs.

Just a Girl-  No Doubt

The Glamorous Life- Sheila E (Sorry Fergie, nothing beats the original!)
Run The World (Girls)-  Beyonce

Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)-  Eurythmics
Play- Jennifer Lopez

Hat 2 Da Back- TLC
OMG- Usher

Senorita- Justin Timberlake
Jaded- Aerosmith

Upgrade U- Beyonce
Hey Ya- Outkast

Pretty Girl Rock- Keri Hilson
Til The World Ends- Britney Spears

Rumour Has It- Adele
Brickhouse- The Commodores

Drive- Incubus
PYT (Pretty Young Thing)- Michael Jackson

California Gurls- Katy Perry

American Woman- Lenny Kravitz
Toxic- Britney Spears

Maneater- Nelly Furtado
Beautiful Day- U2

Showstopper- Danity Kane
Mama Said Knock You Out- LL  Cool J

Sweet Georgia Brown- Ella Fitzgerald


Mmmmh I wonder what my music says about me!?!? 
Best,

Ciji Dodds

Miss International 2011

Comments

  1. U2's Beautiful Day has been one of my absolute favorite songs since it was released! It always puts me in a GREAT mood :) Such a good list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts