Photos Fit for a Queen

Last week, the International queens had our first photo shoot with renowned photographer, Clay Spann! I am fortunate enough to live about five minutes from his studio, so I have had many photo shoots with Clay. However, he NEVER ceases to amaze me with his creativity and talent. Here is a look at some of my more recent shoots with Clay! My new photos will be debuted on the  Miss Teen International website, www.missteeninternational.us in a few days.




I think my favorite part of my photo shoot was afterwards, when I got all new Clay Spann make-up to wear to appearances. I hope school counts as an appearance!


With the Miss Teen International titles comes a fun surprise around every corner. I am so blessed!!

Love always,

Caroline Crowley

Comments

Popular Posts