Crowning Moment

Your new Miss Teen International is…….I can’t even describe how long this pause felt…Caroline Crowley, Miss Teen Alabama International!!! The moment I heard my name, I was immediately in a state of shock. Although I spent countless hours preparing for the competition, I never imagined I would be so honored to win the title of Miss Teen International. After all, I did compete against 38 of the worlds’ most talented and beautiful teens! During our week in Chicago, I spent a majority of my time with my new sisters. Instead of treating each other as competition, we really formed a team! From helping one another zip our dresses to giving one another “pep talks”, I have never been in a more friendly competition! After I won, the most rewarding thing was that every contestant hugged me and seemed genuinely excited for me.

My first photo as Miss Teen International 2012.

As I reminisce on my week in Chicago, I know there are two things I will never forget…feeling the crown on my head for the very first time and the lasting friendships I made, which I will cherish forever!

The sisterhood—Miss Teen International Class of 2012

Caroline Crowley

Comments

  1. Caroline, I know personally I was genially happy for you! I do believe that crown was meant to be worn by no other! When I arrived home people had asked me who won, I said Caroline Teen Alabama! When they asked many were surprised by how happy I seemed someone else one! Its truly because you are a beautiful girl inside and out! I'm so happy for you & so was the rest of the "team" because we know you will be truly an amazing miss teen international! God bless you! And I love you! Xoxo -Micaela Bishop Miss Teen New York International 2012

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts