Halloween

Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays! When I was younger, I insisted on dressing up as a princess every single year. It still excites me that I get to be a “real” princess for an entire year! This year was definitely one of the best Halloween celebrations I have ever been a part of. From “Honey Boo Boo” to Flo and Mayhem from insurance commercials, my friends definitely got creative with their costumes!


Today at school, my friend, Olivia, and I dressed as Tom Cruise in “Risky Business”. Our teachers were the only people that really understood, but they definitely though it was creative!
 

My friend, Madyson, and I dressed as “Batgirl” and Robin to give out candy to trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood. My dad was being stingy with the “good candy”.
 

My friends dressed as “pageant girls” from the show Toddlers & Tiaras. I loved it!
 
My favorite costumes of all were Flo & Mayhem. The Kings always have the BEST ideas!

Caroline Crowley

Comments

Popular Posts