YMCA Event

The mission of the Young Men’s Christian Association (aka YMCA) inclusive of; Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility is easy to support! Therefore, it was my pleasure to spend an evening greeting and taking photos with the Lino Lakes YMCA during their Wine Tasting and Silent Auction event earlier this month.

Attendees
 
Attendees
 
A friend of mine, Sheila Waldoch, was one of the organizers for the evening, and when she asked me to participate I did not hesitate. After all, the International crown symbolizes to me the very thing Sheila was trying to accomplish…giving of herself to a good cause, her community, and an organization in which she believes.

Vendors
 
Sheila with family and friends

 I hope you enjoy the photos of the attendees, a couple vendors, the YMCA staff who were kind enough to take a quick break and pose with me, and finally Sheila with her family and friends. If you would like to learn more about the benefits and history of a YMCA in your area take a look at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YMCA
 
YMCA Staff Katie & Raymond

With love and appreciation,
 
Sarah Bazey
Mrs. International 2012

Comments

Popular Posts