Sartell Senior Connection


This Thursday I was invited to speak at the Sartell Senior Connection weekly Coffee and Conversation meeting. The mission of the Sartell Senior Connection is to enhance the quality of life for senior citizens by planning and providing programs based on social, creative, educational and physical needs. They are an excited and curious bunch of seniors who are interested in learning more about their community and the members who are making a difference in Minnesota. They were very warm and welcoming. After telling them all about the Miss International pageant system, my platform and my plans for the year, they had many questions for me!
 
I really enjoyed speaking to this group because they were so interested in learning every detail about my title. We had a great discussion and ended the morning with many thanks and best wishes. I hope to connect with the Sartell Senior Connection Group more often. They are opening a brand new facility for the Seniors of Sartell to conduct meetings, enjoy crafts, games, and host fundraisers. I am excited to see the completed new location and re-connect with my new friends in the future.
 

Krista Wanous

Comments

Popular Posts