Time with Mary & Mel Richardson

There really is no greater gift we can share than that of time with each other. Therefore, it is with extreme gratitude that I thank Mary and Mel Richardson for taking the time to come to our home in Minneapolis for a lovely evening.

It was a treat to learn more about these two remarkable individuals who are passionate about the pageant system that they have devoted immeasurable amounts of time, energy and love. When you meet the Richardson’s it becomes clear very quickly that they have a strong faith and as I have had a chance to get to know them just a little bit better, it is also very evident that they have a respect and belief in one another. This makes them quite a team, and I consider myself blessed that our paths have crossed.

We were also joined by the newlyweds Becky and Al Thoreson, and Joe joined us all for a late dinner. Again, I would like to thank my guests for their time and wonderful conversation! You are always welcome in our home.

With all my love and appreciation,

Sarah Bazey
Mrs. International 2012

Comments

Popular Posts