“A Christmas Carol” at the Guthrie Theater

If you have never seen the Guthrie Theater’s interpretation of “A Christmas Carol” by Charles Dickens, you really need to add this event to your bucket list! Of course I may be just a little prejudice because I love this venue, which was designed by the famous French architect Jean Nouvel, and it happens to be located just steps from my front door.

Therefore, when I thought about the perfect gift for my 2012 pageant sisters, I decided this would be such a fun experience to share with Krista, Caroline, Gabby and our mothers. So, the plan was hatched…and came to fruition on a perfect Sunday afternoon in December. We were also joined by Becky and her mother for lunch on Level Five and photos on level nine after the play.

Becky, Alice, Denise, Caroline, Gabby, Robyn, Betty and me

I am so very grateful for each of the amazing women that joined me for this special holiday treat, and also want to thank Sue Kotila, Vistor Service Director with the Guthrie for welcoming us with open arms. And finally, a very special thank you to Austen Fisher who was one of the cast members and joined us for a few photos after the production.

Gabby, Austen, me and Caroline

For more information, please visit the Guthrie Theater website and a link to information about the design of this remarkable structure:  http://www.guthrietheater.org/ and http://www.arcspace.com/21921

Warm Wishes,

Sarah Bazey
Mrs. International 2012

Comments

Popular Posts