2013 Alabama International Pageants

Last year, I represented the wonderful state of Alabama at the 2012 Miss Teen International Pageant. I was so honored to bring the crown back home with me! Since my journey with the International system began, I have met so many wonderful people and made countless memories that I will treasure forever! I will always be thankful to those that helped me begin my journey as Miss Teen Alabama International 2012. As I prepared to crown the new Miss Teen Alabama International, I was flooded with emotions! It was a little bittersweet to think that it has already been a year since I was crowned, however I was so thrilled to crown the new Alabama International queens and Miss Teen Alabama International 2013, Laura McKenny!

Check out the cover of the 2013 Alabama International Pageants program book. Weren’t they fabulous?

The new Miss Teen Alabama International 2013, Laura McKenny.

THE CROWN!!

Ashlyn Cullifer, Miss Teen Florida International 2013 and Laura McKenny, Miss Teen Alabama International 2013

Caroline Crowley

Comments

Popular Posts