Prom 2013

It is hard to believe that my senior year of high school is nearly over. Although I am looking forward to starting a new chapter in my life, it is a bittersweet transition. I have attended the same school all of my life, so I will definitely miss the friends that I have made over the years. However, there are some very exciting events that go along with a senior! On Friday night, we celebrating our final year of high school with our senior prom, “Midnight in Paris”.


Such a special occasion definitely calls for a special dress! I was able to shop with Joey Retherford at The Competitive Image for the perfect dress. Joey definitely has an eye for fashion, and he could not have captured my personality more. It was the perfect touch to a wonderful night!

Caroline Crowley

Comments

Popular Posts