Tennessee International Pageant

Thank you to Tiffany Porter, Director of the Tennessee International Pageants, for inviting me to serve as a judge for a day filled with tons of sparkle! Ms. Tiffany and her mother Robin obviously pour their heart and souls into making each participant, volunteer, titleholder, and supporter feel special.

I also have to send a big THANK YOU out to my personal hostess for the day, the warm and wonderful Jurnee Carr – Miss Teen International 2011! And it was fabulous to see one of my class of 2012 sisters, the “rock’in hot” Traci Pangonas - Mrs. Tennessee International 2012!

I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I enjoyed spending time with each of these ladies!

Traci Pangonas, Mrs. Tennessee International 2012

Chelsea Chandler, Miss Tennessee International 2012

Crowning Ashley Lambert-Wise, Mrs. Tennessee International 2013

Abby Robinette, Miss Tennessee International 2013

With Kaitlyn, Abby and Ashley

Traci & Ashley

Gotta have fun!

Following a wonderful dinner with Jurnee at Cheddar’s Casual Café!

My sincere appreciation to Tiffany and Jurnee for everything!

With love,

Sarah Bazey
Mrs. International 2012

Comments

Popular Posts