Tri-Cities TN Go Red Luncheon!

The Tri-Cities of Bristol, Johnson City, and Kingsport are nestled in a beautiful part of our country.  I want to thank Whitney Allen-Carr and Lauren Ladd for inviting me to speak at the Tri-Cities Go Red for Women Luncheon, which was a very nice event focused on an important message.

Whitney and the Red Dress! 

Addressing the supporters of Go Red

As many of you know, Whitney is the mother of Jurnee Carr – Miss Teen International 2011. She is also a professional working in marketing and public relations for a financial firm, as well as, a dedicated volunteer. This year she was the co-chair of the luncheon and it was sincerely wonderful to spend some quality time with this special lady!

Honored Guests

Lauren Ladd is the Regional Director with the American Heart Association, and she now holds another title in my book, which is “Angel!” My travel into the Tennessee went very wrong when my flight out of Atlanta was cancelled. I was flown in the middle of the night into a small town in North Carolina, and was picked up and delivered to my hotel by Lauren and her fabulous husband Tyler. Thank you again so very much!

Lauren & Tyler Ladd

It was my pleasure to sign autograph cards and pose for photos with the guests. Here are just some of the shots we captured with Tiffany Porter – Director, Tennessee International Pageants, her titleholders, and supporters of the Go Red campaign:

Tennessee International Pageant Family supporting Go Red!


With some very special guests!





A special thank you goes out to Sara Diamond for her lovely introduction. And again, my sincere appreciation to everyone who made me feel so welcome in the wonderful Tri-Cities, Tennessee!

With love and appreciation,

Sarah Bazey
Mrs. International 2012

Comments

Popular Posts