Arkansas International

Just a few weeks ago, I was at the Mrs., Miss and Miss Teen Arkansas International 2014 Pageant and it was incredible!


The weekend was just like I remember it being last year and even though I was a little under the weather; I loved every second of it!



Walking back onto that stage and looking out into the audience, I almost burst into tears! It was that moment that it kind of hit me that a chapter of my life was closing and I would no longer have Mollie and Quynci by my side. I was so blessed to wear the Arkansas International crown and sash and even though that part of my life is over now, I’m excited to continue on my journey as Miss Teen International.


The weekend was full of laughter and fun for all of the contestants and I know they had the time of their lives! After this weekend, I can’t wait for the International Pageant this summer and meeting all of the 2014 contestants!



And a huge congratulations to the Miss Teen Arkansas International 2014 top five! All of the contestants in the teen division were outstanding and I’m very proud of my state and the girls who came to represent it. It never fails to blow me away at how many of our teen contestants, both at state/country pageants and the International pageant, are so outgoing and dedicated to working with their platform. It makes me very proud to be a part of this pageant system!

Also congratulations to the new 2014 Arkansas International titleholders! I’m honored to have you three represent my state and I know you’ll have a wonderful reign!


This was a wonderfully spent weekend and I’m so happy to be able to take part in this pageant. I know I’ll be back every year to volunteer not only at the state pageant, but the International pageant.

All my love,

Haley Pontius 
Miss Teen International 2013

Comments

Popular Posts