Pennsylvania International Pageant

I have had so much fun traveling to many of the state pageants and celebrating the successful and purposeful reigns of my Miss International sisters. I attended the Pennsylvania International Pageant in Altoona, PA where we welcomed three new members into the 2014 classes.

The Pennsylvania pageants are held in at a beautiful venue called the Jaffa Shrine and is heavily regarded in the community. It is so fun to be an audience member there because the setting and the production is so regal amongst the ornate ceiling and stage border.

One of the coolest things about this particular pageant was how many visiting titleholders there were! Since I knew I would see lots of pageant sisters, I wanted to make sure that we sent some love to one of our queens who was home recovering from surgery and couldn’t join us. We proudly held up a “We Love You Brianna” sign in our group photo to make sure she knows that she is always on our mind and in our prayers.

The 2013 Pennsylvania queens will always have a special place in my heart. I am so happy for Marci as she is absolutely glowing preparing for the arrival of her baby boy, KJ. I am excited to see where Ashlee’s bright future will lead her, and I am so proud of Rachel and her devout dedication to Big Brothers Big Sisters – Rachel was the first person I hugged after being named Miss International. I do think it was fate that she and I were standing next to each other at that moment. I know that we will remain in each others’ lives for years to come.

Congratulations to the 2014 titleholders, I was so glad to be there to experience your crowning moments!

Our group picture, sending love to Brianna Worden, Miss Teen New York International 2013

Could not think of a better person by my side for this moment – look at her gorgeous face!

Love each of these women. Their bond is a true representation of the beauty of this system!

Seek Happiness,

Jesse

Comments

Popular Posts