Organization for Nationals Week

I hope you were able to catch our, Jules, Elise and myself, blogs on what we wore for National’s last year. Honestly, it was so much fun to look back on the pictures from that week and reminisce. I loved every outfit I wore and enjoyed seeing what Jules and Elise wore, too, since I wasn’t able to get back to Jacksonville until their prelim nights. Have you started packing yet? The countdown is on, ladies!

Now that you have an idea on the type of clothing to choose, you need some sort of system to remember what shoes and accessories to wear with each dress. For those of you that are working with Thomas Dunn Studios, you will have early call times each morning for your hair and makeup. The last thing that you will want to do is shuffle around at 4:30 A.M. looking for matching earrings. Think about taking pictures of yourself in the dress/outfit complete with accessories and shoes so you can easily look back on it. I also bought a plastic container that had different sized compartments in it for my earrings and other jewelry. I labeled each compartment so that I knew which dress it went with. It made it easy and effortless each morning, or rushed afternoon, when I was getting ready.

I know you will each look beautiful every day. I can’t wait to see what brands you are putting together for yourself! Now, if anyone has any methods for packing a car for 6 weeks on the road with 3 kids send them my way.


Until the Mission is Complete,

Farabe’

Comments

Popular Posts