1. It is completely fine to reuse pieces you wore in your state pageant.
2. Finding the right jewelry and shoes to accessorize will make the perfect outfit!
3. Be confident in your clothes!
Here are a few ideas and examples of my wardrobe to help you decide what to wear during the week of Nationals:
1. Plane ride/arrival.
3. Day Out.
4. Photo night.
6. Rehearsal after interview.
Night- After coming back to the hotel for dinner, I changed into a comfortable warm up and tennis shoes. You, along with your feet will be tired so this is your chance to get comfortable.
7. Judges rehearsal.
8. Teen Free-day.
9. Miss Prelims.
\You can wear any type of gown or short dress as long as it is formal. You will be getting in and out of isles and sitting in a chair for a few hours. My ball gown was a little difficult fitting into the isles but it was comfortable to sit in.
10. Morning of Finals rehearsal.
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible.” – Audrey Hepburn
Miss Teen International 2015