What's In My Crown Case?


I feel like this past year my Crown Case has become a member of my family. Why you ask? Well, I take care of it, I take it almost everywhere I go, and truly appreciate the honor of getting to do so.

My Crown Case is a large, black, almost oval shaped case and it often acts as a conversation starter while I’m traveling. I always carry it on the airplane with me so as you can imagine, I get a lot of questions and opportunities to talk about International Pageants.

For today’s blog, I want to let you in on what else is inside my crown Case besides the crown.


Business cards:

It was such a surreal moment when I received my package of business cards and stationary saying, “Mrs. International 2018, Lauren Weeks”

It is an honor and privilege to have the opportunity to represent International Pageant’s. That is why I always keep my business cards with me in both my purse and Crown Case because you never know when you’re going to meet a woman who is interested in competing or someone who wants to learn more about the organization .


Teasing brush:

I am not that great at doing my own hair. I have improved a little over the past few years since I have had a lot of appearances as both Mrs. California International and Mrs. International. But overall, I still need some help. That is why I always have my teasing brush with me at every appearance and event… Because I know that likely my hair will fall flat at some point and I’ll want to touch it up. So if you’re like me and are a little hair-challenged, you might want to bring it along with you as well.


Eyelash glue:

I think it looks nice when I wear fake eyelashes for appearances. It helps my eyes to pop in pictures and it means I don’t have to wear as much mascara on my actual eyelashes. But it’s so important to have extra eyelash glue with you at all times on the off chance a corner of your eyelash starts to peel off. Trust me, nothing is worse than talking to someone at an event and realizing that your eyelash is flapping in the wind. So for that reason, I keep eyelash glue in my case at all times.


Mints:

As you can imagine, I do a lot of talking at most of my appearances and events. When I talk a lot, I usually get a dry mouth and that is why I always have mints in my crown case. Sometimes I just excuse myself for a moment to get a glass of water and mint before I resume the fun. The reason I prefer mints over chewing gum is because I want fresh breathe but I think it looks more professional than having gum in my mouth while meeting and talking with people.


Clay Spann Lip Gloss:

As I mentioned in some of my previous blogs, I love Clay Spann’s Lip Gloss. It is the perfect blend of both a bold and subtle look. That is why I carry my two favorite colors with me wherever I go. Some appearances include a meal and it's always good to reapply the lip gloss after eating or drinking.

That just about sums up what’s inside my crown case. Thanks for reading!

Together We Rise,

Your Mrs. International 2018

LAUREN WEEKS

Comments

Popular Posts