Becoming You.


There’s a lot of pressure that comes with growing through your teenage years, and even growing into adulthood. There seems to be a standard that society deems that we should meet, and with that, comes much confusion. We will find ourselves listening to everyone else to find the true definition of our hearts. But, thankfully, there is not a soul or standard on this planet that defines us. Our Heavenly Father does.

I have found that when I am most in awe of who He is, I am most sure of who I am. It is when I am pursuing my dreams passionately that I am most confident in who I am. Our God gives us total freedom to become who He has called us to be and it is the most beautiful process of “becoming,” becoming who we’re meant to be, becoming what we love, becoming world changers. It is when outside voices cloud our minds that we become confused and drift from the vision He has given us.

As you become who you are meant to be, you must remember that you are free to be. You are free to be who you are in Christ. You are free to become all that you have dreamed. You are free to become you.


I believe in you,

Madeline Grace Wright
Miss Teen International 2019

Comments

Popular Posts