Off to Dothan!


I have heard from so many of the contestants that the trunk shows at the Competitive Image have been fantastic! I’m so glad to hear it!

Unfortunately, I had to miss this last one because I was a bridesmaid in one of my best friend’s weddings! (An acceptable excuse to miss it!) I had a lot of fun at the wedding in California, but I must say I am really looking forward to going to Dothan, Alabama to see Clay & Joey this week!

One of the perks of being Miss International is being dressed by Clay & Joey throughout my year, so you know I’ll definitely be living out my “Shop ‘Til You Drop” motto while I’m there!!

I am hoping to find some evening gowns that I love & some cocktail dresses too. They always have the best dresses at this shop!! If you had to miss the trunk shows too, that’s ok! It’s not too late to make an appointment to meet with the team there.

I’ll be sure to post about my time spent in Dothan with my mom & the Competitive Image team! Can’t wait!!

Ashley Smith

Comments

Popular Posts