Speaking at Licking Valley High School

Inspiration at every angle...

Little Miss Emily - Cheerleading runs in the family!

I have to give a big thank you to Rhonda McMillen and David Haberman for having me as a guest speaker last Friday at Licking Valley High School in Newark, Ohio.  I enjoyed meeting all of the young, talented students.  Most importantly, I appreciated the opportunity to talk about The NASCAR Foundation and the American Heart Association. 

Mrs. McMillen's Class

Mr. Haberman's Class

Visiting Licking Valley High School was extra special for me because this is where my mother has made a huge impact on the lives of many students.  She is the Art Teacher.  While I may be Mrs. International, there isn’t a corner of the world where we venture where we don’t run into a former student of my mother’s – and they absolutely love her.  A parent will forever be a role model and I am thankful for having a wonderful mother. 

The Art Hallway Painting by Cheryl Risner

No one can miss Mrs. Risner's Art Room!

Thank you to my cousin, Marcia, for being my chaperone and photographer




Janet Bolin

Comments

Popular Posts