Ten Things I Love About Fall

In honor of one of the greatest times of year beginning, here are 10 of my favorite things about the fall season!
  1. The pretty fall scenery! There is absolutely nothing more beautiful than the colors of the leaves changing in the fall. 
  2. Hot chocolate! This is one of my favorite drinks of all time, and I am so excited that it is finally cool enough for me to enjoy this delicious beverage!
  3. Cute and comfy clothes! It is hard to find me in the cool months in anything besides leggings, a sweater, and some boots. Fall clothes are the best!
  4. Halloween! My older sister’s birthday is on this fun holiday, so we have always gone all out to celebrate. Even though I am seventeen years old I still enjoy some trick or treating!
  5. Breast cancer awareness month! Several of the women in my family have suffered from breast cancer so spreading awareness and raising funds in October is important to me.
  6. Leaf piles! When I was little I would always rake up all of the leaves in my yard just to jump in. It isn’t as fun for me when I am alone now, but I always have fun making piles to play in with the kids I babysit!
  7. Football! Believe it or not, I am a HUGE football fan! You can easily find me on a Saturday or Sunday cheering on my favorite teams!
  8. Sitting by the fireplace! There isn’t a much better feeling than relaxing by a fire on a crisp fall evening. I love it!
  9. Lots of breaks! Fall is apparently the season for four-day weekends, and I have a week off for Thanksgiving! A little time off of school is always nice.
  10. Outdoor activities! There is no greater time of year than fall for physical activity! It feels perfect outside to go for a walk, run, hike, or stroll.
And in my opinion, this is what makes fall so fantastic!

If you believe in something, believe in it all the way!

Blair Wortsmith
Miss Teen International 2014

Comments

  1. Love your post! specially for our little Sofia she LOVES this season :)

    Cathy Vargas
    Vintage Girls
    www.vindiebaby.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts