My Favorite Dresses From the Sherri Hill 2015 Collection

It is no secret that I love Sherri Hill! She just released her new line and she did not upset! Her talent for creating gowns that are classy, fun, and unique is unparalleled! I wanted to share with you my favorite gowns and where you can wear them! Contact The Competitive Image to see if they have your favorites too! My favorite gown store and favorite designer, you really cant go wrong!

Evening Gowns:

Miss Evening Gown- The bead work on this dress is spectacular! I love the shape of this gown, it just feels so elegant.

Teen Evening Gown- This dress is fun and has a really interesting neckline that takes it over the top!

Appearance Attire:

Miss Appearance Dress- Another perfect example of Sherri Hills exquisite beadwork! This is sexy and fierce!

Teen Appearance dress- This is fun and sweet, the pattern on the fabric is teen,floral is in this season!

Headshot Gowns:

HELLO GORGEOUS! I love this dress for someone with lighter colored hair or even a short cut like the photo!

The beadwork on this neckline looks like it is just sitting on her skin! Not to mention I am a sucker for anything PINK!

Other Favorites:

This could make a great fun fashion or appearance gown!

This could be a great appearance gown for Teen or Miss or even a Fun fashion! I love gown that you can get many uses out of!

What are your favorites from the Sherri Hill spring 2015 Collection?

Ignite your spark,

Samantha Riddle
Miss International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts