South Dakota International Pageant 2015

It was such an honor to be an Official Judge for the Miss, Miss Teen and Mrs. South Dakota International 2015 pageant! The pageant was held in Sioux Falls, South Dakota at the beautiful Orpheum Theatre! On Saturday I was able to meet with each of the contestants one on one during their personal interviews and learn more about them! I was so impressed by all of the wonderful things these accomplished women are doing in their communities!

Saturday night I went to dinner with the reigning South Dakota titleholders and director! It was so great to catch up with Tiffany, whom I had competed with at Miss International! After dinner we went to Falls Park and took photos by the beautiful waterfalls! I learned so much about the area and probably could have sat there all night mesmerized by the falls!

Sunday was pageant day! I couldn’t wait to see all of the ladies onstage! It was a tough competition because each and every single lady came to win! I wish I had a crown for all of them! Congratulations to the new 2015 South Dakota International queens! You are going to have a fabulous year!


I also wanted to send a special shout out to some of the South Dakota Sponsors! Chelsea’s Boutique – Thank you so so much for the awesome shirt and scarf! Thank you SO much to Meredeth’s and Bridgets Flower shop for the stunning flowers that kept my hotel room cheery all weekend! A HUGE thank you to Say Anything Jewelry for the Custom Miss International Hand Stamped Necklace! I can't wait to show it off!


Ignite your spark,

Samantha Riddle
Miss International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts