Alabama International Pageant

I was recently honored to judge the Miss Teen Alabama International 2015 pageant! Every single girl was gorgeous and so well prepared! Every single evening gown and Fun Fashion was nationals ready! I was extremely impressed by each and every one of you! My fellow judges and I had such a tough job!

I was also very excited to see Caroline Crowley, Miss Teen International 2012 as the Host for the pageant! I also got to reminisce with Miss Florida International 2013, and Miss SouthEast International 2014 Charity Newsome, who is getting married at DisneyWorld later this year! Congrats Gorgeous!





Congratulations to All of the Alabama International Titleholders! Cant wait to see you in Jacksonville!

Ignite your spark,

Samantha Riddle
Miss International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts