Go Red For Women Fashion Show

I hope everyone caught the live stream of the 2015 Go Red For Women Fashion Show in New York City! Tons of celebrities graced the runway is cutting edge gowns and unique red fashions! I was able to join The American Heart Association Los Angeles and The National Association Of Professional Women at City Club Los Angeles for a private screening of the show!

My Red Gown and the Gorgeous view of Los Angeles!

We were also able to listen to Crystal give a speech on her congenital heart disease. She is an amazing young woman who is now paying it forward and helping children who are facing the same open heart surgeries as she did. She goes to hospitals and passes out capes to young heart survivors as well as fundraises for American Heart Association.

Speaking in front of the group after the show! 

I was also given the opportunity to give my “preventative” heart health story! I love that the International pageant system is partnered with Go Red because of how involved I have been with them for the past 8 years! I highly encourage all future contestants who aren’t involved, to get started NOW! Especially while its heart healthy month!!

Ignite your spark,

Samantha Riddle
Miss International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts