Internationals Hotel Room Organization



1. Unpack (Move In)
I highly recommend setting up your hotel room like you are moving in. This means immediately unpacking. Take advantage of the space you have by completely using the closet and dresser provided. During my week at nationals, I even used the window seal to lay out my shoes!

2. Re-pack as you go
A cluttered room will stress anyone out. As I would wear an outfit I would re-pack it in one of my suitcases. If you do this not only will it save you time later, when you go to leave, but your room will stay more organized.

3. Create a list
Make sure to have a list of all of your outfits- this includes the dress, jewelry, shoes, and any other accessories you may need. That way you and/or your family are all on the same page of what they need to help you get ready for.

4. Pageant Binder-
I wrote one blog about this before, but I really want to emphasize it. Make a pageant binder! If something is missing you will have no need to panic or stress, go to the Binder and get what you need. To me it just makes the whole weekend less stressful if you know where everything is.

5. Bring Items from Home
Nationals is a fun but long week. To make sure your feel comfortable, I always tell girls to bring a few items from home! Whether it's a photo of you and your family or your favorite blanket, these small items can make a big difference in your moral during the week.

"Success is not measured by what you accomplish but by the opposition you have encountered and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds."
-Orison Swett Marden

Garin Harris Miss Teen International 2016

Comments

Popular Posts