To Use A Coach Or Not To Use A Coach


I'm frequently asked about my experience using a pageant coach.. Before I start, let me say, you don't have to use a coach...The decision is yours, and yours alone.

For me, I loved my experience with Suzy. She gave me that added confidence I needed. I told her from the get-go, my main goal was if I made it to the top 15, I wanted to nail my onstage question! (That is where I felt very insecure, and where I struggled.)

And I can honestly say, that is the one place, I felt the most secure and confident. I look back, and I know (without a shadow of a doubt) that I gave it my all.

I knew that if I was gonna be spending the money to enter in Mrs International, I was gonna be “all in!”

Many women go in thinking, “I can do this, I don't need a coach.”

For me, I know that I would NOT have won without the help of Suzy. She was detrimental to my success.

She never steered me in the wrong direction, she prayed for direction, and she truly cared. She was my cheerleader... I felt like “we won” not like, I won. And that's how it should be.

I'm your Mrs International reminding you-

TO CHOOSE LOVE,

Priscilla

Comments

Popular Posts