My Birthday

So another birthday has come & gone for me! Being born close to Christmas, I sometimes thought it was a bad thing because I got the two-in-one gifts from some people…and if you have a birthday close to Christmas, you know just what I mean! But now I think it’s wonderful because I get to be home with family to celebrate since most people have off of work close to Christmas time!

This birthday was just wonderful! I got to spend the weekend in New York City visiting my very best friend from high school which is always fun, & New York at Christmas time is always a sight! I received some wonderful presents – new boots, a hat & scarf to keep warm – but the best was something that I have been asking for for a while. A new camera! Unfortunately I got it after my trip to New York & can’t find the cord for my old ones which means – no pictures to share of my birthday weekend in New York.

I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes & Merry Christmas cards that I received. They brightened my day!

Ashley Smith

Comments

Popular Posts