New Year's Resolutions

2011 is here! I can’t believe how fast this past year has gone by. Can it be that I have been Miss International for 5 months already? Incredible! I know that there are nothing but wonderful things in store for me this year, but I made some resolutions that I hope to stick by!

First, I (like almost everyone else!) want to improve my exercise routine. I have been pretty good, but there is always room for improvement. To make sure that I stuck with this one, I started right after my birthday, so I’m happy to say that this resolution is already in full force! Second, I want to keep in touch with my friends & family more often. With resources like facebook, email, cell phones, texting, etc there is really no reason to lose touch with someone!

And last, I want to make my very own “Things to do before I’m 30” list & start checking some stuff off!! I feel that I have accomplished a lot of wonderful things so far in my life, but I know there are still a few more. Hopefully I will be able to share them here as I accomplish them! Happy New Year everyone!

Ashley Smith

Comments

Popular Posts