AniMile

Bark, Woof, Ho Ho Ho! Last weekend my furry best friend and Jurnee’s Journey mascot, Chi-Chi, and I participated in the Santa Special AniMile! We raced through downtown Kingsport, Tennessee to raise money for the Sullivan County Humane Society!! Chi-Chi and I met many new furry friends! My little brother, Daxx, raced with us as well!

Ready to race!

Everyone was in the holiday spirit!

Oscar is a mutt with a leg deformity. His owner said it was very common for his breed. Nonetheless, Oscar still raced in the AniMile and was definitely a crowd favorite!


From Chihuahuas to Great Danes, every dog was racing!


Over 400 participated in this event!

Chi-Chi’s little legs were getting tired, so I had to carrying her through the finish line!

Chi-Chi, Daxx, and I enjoyed a great workout in beautiful weather; a great way to kick off the holiday season!

Watch this video of the race! So many cute dogs racing for a cause! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2194143425171

“God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.” -Billy Graham
Jurnee Carr

Comments

Popular Posts